- Stay connected to everything that you love 24/7 with the D-Link DCS-934L Wireless N Day/Night home network camera, with built-in IR LEDs that enable you to see what is going on even when there is little or no light up to 5 meters
- Think home surveillance is too difficult to set up? Think again. D-Link’s mydlink-enabled network cameras were designed to be installed by people just like you–not IT experts.
- Built with motion sensing technology, the DCS-934L is capable of triggering instant e-mail alerts and auto-recording based on changes within your camera’s environment.
- With the mydlink Lite app for iPhone and Android, you can quickly and easily see your camera feed from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G connection.
- Refer to the images for installation
Convenience & Peace of Mind Stay connected to everything that you love 24/7 with the D-Link DCS-934L Wireless N Day/Night home network camera, with built-in IR LEDs that enable you to see what is going on even when there is little or no light up to 5 meters (16.4 feet). It’s also compatible with the mydlink portal (mydlink.com)–allowing you to easily and securely view and manage the camera from virtually anywhere over the Internet. With its small size and easy installation, the DCS-934L is a discreet and flexible way to check on your home, children, or pets in real time–even on an Android smartphone or Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Simply connect the cables, plug in the camera, run the short installation wizard and setup is complete. To view what the camera is seeing, simply log on to mydlink.com, choose your device, and start viewing–there is no need to configure your router to open up ports or remember hard-to-memorize Internet addresses. Features Wireless N connectivity for superior wireless performance, clarity, and coverage Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) for secure, simple 1-button setup Easily view and manage you camera from mydlink.com Compact design with night vision that lets you view 24/7 Wireless connectivity Ready to use in 3 simple steps Works with the mydlink iPhone or Android app for on-the go viewing